Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Toot Toot, tooting my own horn

I'm on the creative team for the monthly magazine, The Artisan Notebook, which is published by Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild. Each month I create a layout for the Making Headlines section. Today I went to download the March Issue and was quite surprised to see my layout gracing the cover. Yippee, this is a first for me!!! I am so honoured. I was also delighted to see this issue's store spotlight is CatScrap where I am also on the creative team. It is a wonderful digital scrapbooking store. Such wonderful designers, who by the way, provided freebies for the aforementioned March Issue of The Artisan Notebook. I also have a second layout in this issue which I did for Creashen's kit. She is this month's featured designer and her designs rock my world!

Here is the cover and my layout :)




1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Huge congrats!!!! That is sooo awesome! xoxo
Beautiful layout!