Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YAY! I am on Tiffany Tillman's template team!

It's been announced. I made the cut. I'm on Simply Tiffany's creative team. Tiffany has created the label "page artist" for her creative team members and it could not be more fitting. Much better than creative team member. I get to play with her scrapbook templates! YIPPEE! I've noticed most of my favourite layouts that I've made are using her templates. Sometimes I rely heavily on them and other time they are a starting point, or guideline. I am so honoured to be on her team. She is such a professional as an artist and as a teacher. I'm definitely one of her biggest fans.

Anyway, here is my first layout using her Modern Master's #6 template:

Credits:
Modern Master Template #6 by Tiffany Tillman @ Design House Digitals
Dear Mom by Valorie Wibbens @ CatScrap (May Guest Designer)
Word Art 5 by KStudio @ CatScrap

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It's going to be fun on the team together!
Barbara

Patricia said...

Hey Melanie,

Was just checking your blog and can see that you have been busy! Congratulations, beautiful work! Hope the family is doing well, take care.