Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank you Cake4Breakfast!!!

Just a quick note to send a "shout out" to a most wonderful seller on Etsy known as "Cake4Breakfast". She sews tablecloths and other beautiful items.  In the spring I had a tablecloth made. I love it so much! Then a month ago I decided I need a Christmas themed tablecloth. I can't buy my table size in stores so custom made is the way to go for me. I decided I deserve to treat myself to something that can be a heirloom. Now I am the proud owner of a most wonderful Christmas tablecloth that will be cherished for years to come!

I received the tablecloth yesterday and was so excited I made a scrapbook layout about it just last night.

Here it is:


 credits:
Oh Joy kits - by creashens and paislee press
Shop till You Drop kit (and alpha)- Lisa Sisneros
Dear Santa kit - Little Butterfly Wings
Holiday Template #10 - Simply Tiffany Studios

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is an awesome page! It’s definitely got a very winter-y, Christmas-y feel to it! The “Oh Joy” pattern on the background is so telling of just how excited you were about the tablecloth. The best part of the whole page is the picture of the tablecloth still wrapped in paper. It gives the page a sense of Christmas morning excitement.

Max Macbeth