Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yippie Hippies!

I have to say that I was really excited last night watching Amazing Race 9. The team I'm rooting for did very well which guarantees them a spot in the top 3. What really makes the show more exciting is the sneak peek of next week's season finale. The teams are going to Japan! I've been SO hopeful that they would go to Japan this season. Then when I found out that one of the guys from my team (the one I'm rooting for) walked across Japan, I REALLY wanted to see them visit Japan. I even had a gut feeling that they might this season. I dismissed it once I saw that they were going to Thailand. I figured they would have gone to Japan right after Australia. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw the sneak peek. Whoohoo!!!!!!

I feel agitated thinking about waiting to see the finale. I want to know what happens now! I want to see Japan! Ok, I need to calm down. I know, I know, it's about the journey, not the destination. ha!

No comments: